About the Book
charles i. letbetter preserves the time-honored tradition of portraying the human figure against dark backgrounds or in darkened places. This is a book of artistic images intended for the connoisseur of the form.
Features & Details
- Primary Category: Arts & Photography Books
- Additional Categories Fine Art Photography, Model / Modeling
Project Option: Standard Landscape, 10×8 in, 25×20 cm
# of Pages: 32
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9798211428607
- Publish Date: Mar 21, 2023
- Language English
- Keywords fine art, black and white, figure study
About the Creator
Indianapolis, IN USA
charles i. letbetter is a veteran photographer with a penchant for coffee and scotch, though not at the same time. He also indulges heavily in chocolate and aggressively attacks his colon with red meat. When not taking or processing pictures, charles still enjoys sitting at a piano, telling stories, and falling dead asleep in inappropriately public places.